Starmix MD38 Digital Gypsum Plastering Machine
The Starmix MD38 Digital Gypsum Plastering Machine is a portable machine with a power of 5.5 kW which is easy to install and carry, working at 380 volts. It is a plaster machine that can be applied to many different areas and surfaces. Some of the application areas are;
- On the surfaces of indoor and outdoor areas,
- In gypsum and cement mortars,
- In wall and injection mortars,
- In lime mortars,
- Isolation plots and
- It can be applied frequently in the construction sector.
Before starting to apply with Starmix MD38 Digital Gypsum Plaster Machine, it is firstly necessary to clean the surface, to be in sufficient dryness, to be warm, to have smooth surface and to avoid freezing. Also, if there are gaps on the surface, these gaps must be filled in order to prevent cracking or similar problems. Before the machine can be used in the same way, it must be done and cleaned. When the area to be applied and the machine become ready for use, the plaster materials are first drained to the dry material chamber of the machine and conveyed to the mixing part to prepare a suitable setting from the machine for the water flow and mixed with the gypsum water and adjusted to a fine consistency. Once the material is ready for use, it is then delivered to the pump and pumped by the pump. This pumped fluid is delivered to the spray gun by means of a hose with the machine’s spraying equipment and sprayed to the surface to be plastered properly with compressed air. The water supply of the machine is adjusted manually and controlled by a flow meter.
- It is a high performancti purpose gypsum plastering machine.
- Designed and manufactured with the latest technology.
- It can be dismantled and shredded and separated easily to provide transportation convenience.
- Cleaning and maintenance is easy.
- It is extremely durable and long lasting.
- The powder coating provides good protection by covering the motor and the motor protection frame in the
- rotating structure.
- Thanks to the LCD control panel, it enables smooth usage.
- The faucet parts can easily change.
Starmix MD38 Gypsum Plastering Machine Technical information
Digital Panel Controlled
- Plaster Welding Capacity: 25 liters / min.
- Pulse Pumping pressure: 30 bar
- Bounce distance: max. 50 m
- Operating mode: 380 V, 50 Hz
- Pump (mixer) motor: 5,50 kW
- Loader (drum) motor: 0,55 kW
- Carrier electrical cable: 4 × 4 mm2
- Machine protection insurance: 3 × 25 A
- Water connection: 3/4 “
- Water pressure: at least 2,5 bar
- Compressor capacity: 0.9 kW, 250 liters / minute
- Remote control: vpnomatic
- Pumping hose diameter: Ø 25 mm
- Boiler capacity: 150 liters
- Dimensions (U / W / H): 1350 x 750 x 1550 mm
- Loading height: 940 mm
- Total weight: 320 kg